Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Spore the Next Level: Rebirth, S1E13 Released!

 Since I've already wrapped up the major plot threads on Zhenauri that were left unfinished when I put the series on hiatus, it's time we get back to Dredd, which I still think is one of, if not the best setting that I've created in an adventure. Anyways, last time Zonn Tei got captured, so in this episode we get him back. Unfortunately for Jercy, it may not be all that straightforward...

Guess which Garadraed is the Glorious Leader. I dare you to.

Some tiny Roizelle scientists investigate the unknown object
that landed on Epindol a few episodes prior. 


A view of the Garadraed's intimidating navy, ready to attack the Kleekoonians.

Jercy in the midst of the Garadraed city, looking at the Orwellian
propaganda with his own eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment