Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Spore the Next Level: Rebirth, S1E12 Released!

I'm not writing too much of an introductory blurb for this post. I'm emotionally exhausted after being verbally assaulted by fungus3 and dealing with his flamewar bullcrap, which incidentally is a symptom of being a toxic person along with portraying oneself as the victim. Anyways, pictures!


Yeah, you can probably guess what happens in this adventure.
I also had them crucify his sons, just so the royal bloodline
goes completely extinct like my respect for fungus3.


The Yakomo masses cheer at the demise of their hated king.
I was going to have them be in a crowd, but they decided to disobey me and scatter.
Truly members of an uprising.


The flag of the Yakomo Revolution. I know it looks like the
flag of Mexico, but shush. That place got blown up alongside the 
rest of Earth in the new canon.

Want to make your adventure stand out like this? Just press
Control + Shift + C, then type in "adventureLook -norainbows" sans quotes.


No comments:

Post a Comment