Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Spore the Next Level: Rebirth, S1E11 Released!

 

So in case you missed it, fungus3's barely-functional brain thought it would be a good idea to "reboot" STNL:R without me asking and incorporating elements from his equally dumb interactive series, This is War Redeclared. His attempt was so awful that I have officially brought the series out of hiatus to retcon this mistake out of the rebooted canon.

OK, to be honest I always wanted to resume production on the series after Revitalization started, since I remembered how they work and got to enjoy making new episodes like a kid again. As we all know, I have a bad track record of making two series at once, usually ditching new ones in favor of continuing STNL. This time, my goal is to work on STNL:R episodes while waiting for votes to come in for Revitalization. Anyways, we're continuing right on from Episode 10 (completely ignoring what happened in TIW:RD, of course), and returning to the Kleekoonian homeland of Zhenauri, where news of what's happened on Dredd has reached the masses...

The original placeholder thumbnail for the episode, taken way back in June 2018.
Yes, I've let this ferment on my hard drive for that long.

And here's the actual thumbnail you'll see. I know it looks like that of the
infamous TIW:RD episode, but shush.

The Yakomos finally get to reenact the French Revolution!

Ya know how Nero allegedly played the fiddle while Rome burned?
This is Omalie dancing as Kelamar descends into chaos.

An Epic Nepox got its foot stuck on one of the pickup trucks and went
for a ride. Such majestic but glitchy beasts.


1 comment:

  1. I actually predicted your retcon, so I pulled a Gold Experience Requiem and reset it myself

    ReplyDelete