Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

Part 42C Released!

I don't Want to make anybody sad... but this might just be the last part of STNL² (assuming I don't make an epilogue or something, but the nature of the SR-verse's ending might prevent me from doing that). But before we end the Spore Revolution universe, I might as well squeeze this last part out.

Basically, we help the Aveespoids by trying to find and destroy a Kaeran listening post for them. Unfortunately, things may not go to plan after all...

The planet Brope from space.

RANDOM ZOOLOHONIAN SUSPECTS
WASPS UP TO NO GOOD. REMEMBER, WASPS BE SERVIN'
SATAN!

Yes, they're buck-naked. This was a suggestion from eme12
back in the day, and I decided to use it.
(Thank god the females don't have breasts like my new Siranians
or all of fungus3's bimbos.)

I don't know what else to say other than... cool!

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY... AND GET SHOT BY PLASMA BOLTS
AND MISSILES IN MIDAIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment