Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Part 42B Released!

Welcome back to what may be the latest in the longest-ever chain of voting-related episodes! (I'll have to go back and check...)

Regardless, this next part sees us head off the the planet Vulphiah to meet fungus3's latest creations, the wasp-like Aveespoids. Naturally, since they were made by fungus3, they're led by yet another mating-obsessed woman with a swollen bosom and a shrunken brain. Will Jercy be able to cop his way out of another awkward incident?

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
(Yes, I know full well these are wasp-people; but I don't think
there are comedic quotes like this involving wasps and hornets).

Whenever I see Holly sitting amongst the grass of an alien planet,
I feel compelled to take a picture. I don't know why; perhaps
it shows her soft and gentle side.

An Aveespoid general is in the middle of EXTREME MAXTOD HUNTING™!

"If I do not see any danger, then it does not exist"
-Jercy being derpy

No comments:

Post a Comment