Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Part 42A Released!

Yeah, it's been a whole month since I last made an STNL². Rest assured that this was not due to the horor that was the real-world election; rather, it was a lack of votes on the last part. But Pokemonkab helped me realize that the 3-vote thing doesn't mean I have to take a month-long hiatus, and now I'm back since I already had 42A prepared.

All that aside, this part is significant because it's where Jercy and crew finally return home! Unfortunately, nothing has stayed still on Epindol, and the Titan's brave souls will find themselves thrust back into the war-front...

The USS Titan parked next to Epindolia, where it should be.

A Toriin performing an orbital drop maneuver. Thank god this is SPORE;
otherwise the poor chap would burn up on reentry.

MAKE EPINDOL GREAT AGAIN!
Since it's been so long since we last saw it, I decided to take a
screenshot of Epindol to remind us all of what it looks like. I mean,
it's been over a year since we last had an STNL² adventure set on the
planet (not counting Pokemonkab's recent adventure, not because
I hate it or anything (naw!) but because it isn't an STNL² adventure
(it still is a SPORE Revolution adventure, tough.) Also, I'm
not counting the Reflectiverse arc because it wasn't "our"
Epindol).

No comments:

Post a Comment