Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

Spore The Next Level: 5 Years And Counting

Now I feel really old. Spore the Next Level, as of today, has been going on (more or less) strong for FIVE years now. There are a lot of interactive series that are over five years now, but many of them have long since been discontinued for one reason or another. I've probably said this elsewhere, but I wasn't expecting the series to keep going on one year, much less five.

As frequent players of the series/readers of the blog know by now, I always like celebrating my National FORM A GROUP days (my official name for July 1st, seriously this should be an actual holiday)* by having little celebrations that are different each time. This time, I'm doing something I haven't done before: an entire special, Quinquennial, that looks back on the past 5 years. I'll post more on the first part, and as parts of the special are produced I'll post more about each part and its significance. So let's get this party started!

*Coincidentally, July 1st is actually Canada Day, which fits in well with this whole Canadian arc that I've been developing over the last month or so. For those who don't live in Canada (which I think includes everyone), it's basically their equivalent of the 4th of July, except I don't think there are as many fireworks).

No comments:

Post a Comment