Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2016

Quinquennial, Part 4 Released!

To conclude our look at the beginnings of the Kleekoonanonis and Garadreads, we go to the same space station where several people voted on which cell would become a spacefaring creature!

The logo for the series, hovering atop the cell-containing tanks.

This is... random.

Jercy admires his cellular ancestors.

Archon Prel talks with the scientist from the first STNL part,
who is indeed a reuse of one of those Illusioneering
Industries guys.
Commentary: Quinquennial finally catches up with Part 0 of STNL, as we discover what led to the Kraygans deciding to let other people decide how the Klees became Kleekoonanonis. This will also be the last Quinquennial event shown over several parts, as I'll take a different approach and compact future events into a single part.
In terms of continuity, I explained the aforementioned scientist reuse as the Kraygans outsourcing their work to Illusioneering Industries (why they did that I'll never know) and having them create the cells. Also, you probably don't remember it, but I initially explained the unleashed aspect of the series as a result of the Kraygans telepathically contacting me. Well, I'm gonna tell you in advance I came up with a better explanation! :-D (Ye gods I'm turning into Shadow)

No comments:

Post a Comment