Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

STNL's 4th Anniversary: Lucasrebel

Next on our list of fans is Lucasrebel. He's actually the "newest" of all the people on this list, as he only really came to attention a few months ago and only joined the SPORE community last year. But boy am I glad I found out about him!

GOOD

  • Contributes to the series
  • Votes frequently
  • Cool creating style
  • Good adventures

BAD

  • Not very active
  • We don't chat on Steam

NEUTRAL

  • ...
MY OVERALL OPINION: Well, my main regret about Lucasrebel is that he isn't all that active and only makes adventures every few months. But, other than that, he's a great creator. I mean, just look at Holly Jenkins' new robot arm (which was originally made by him, BTW) and you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment