Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

STNL's 4 Year Anniversary: Williezk

So, we end our fan examination for now with the ultimate fan of STNL, me! Unfortunately, since I'm an egocentric maniac, I don't want to critique myself, so that's why I'm letting other people (AKA you fine young readers) post your own reviews of me in the comments, using the Good, Bad, and Neutral format I used for previous fans in my reviews yesterday.

GOOD


  • You're good at making your series humorous. -eme12

BAD



NEUTRAL

  • You're neutral with developing characters. Sometimes you do a good job and sometimes you don't. -eme12 again


(BTW, Isn't it amazing how I made a month's worth of blog post in the span of a day? Kudos for eme12 for that!)

Courtesy of:
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/picard_clapping.gif

2 comments:

  1. This was also my idea.

    You're good at making your series humorous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're neutral with developing characters. Sometimes you do a good job and sometimes you don't.

      Delete