Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Spore The Next Level: 4 Years and Counting

F-F-F-F-F-F-FOUR?!

Yep, it's officially been four years since I made the first part of STNL. Now I feel even older...












As you probably know by now, I like to look back at what's happened since the series' inception* on July 1st, 2011, and it's no different this time. However, this time around, I've decided to highlight the loyal fans who have kept this series going with their voting and ideas over the years since I've known them. They've kept this boat sailing, and they deserve credit for it.

(NOTE: If you're a fan reading this and I say something bad about you, try not to feel offended, okay? Flaming me will get you and me nowhere.)

*Has nothing to do with the movie.


2 comments:

  1. make my post the very best post please

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sporerevolution.blogspot.com/2015/07/national-form-group-day.html

    ReplyDelete