Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Decennial, Part II Released!

 I never had intention of putting out one part per day (I only have so much time to play Spore), but at the same time I probably won't take this long.

I guess that's what vacations do, I guess.

Anyways, you probably don't care about that! What you do probably care about is seeing how STNL, and by extension STNL², got corrupted by Artemis Fowl references! Our tragic tale begins here on Earth, many decades from now, where a certain group of random aliens are intending to test out a new invention...

The logo/thumbnail, here hovering above a city on Earth.

A majestic lion near the same city. This has nothing to do with
actual gameplay, I just thought it looked cool.

The Rando'Moss'Iti are here, which means things
are about to get craaazy!


Unfortunately, I had a really nice screenshot of Earth that I can't seem to find anywhere in my files. Ah well, you can admire it in the Sporepedia, I suppose. It's a shame that Earth always glitches out and drains its oceans whenever I load it.

No comments:

Post a Comment