Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Decennial, Part I Released!

For National FORM A GROUP Day, I've kicked off the tenth-anniversary special! Just like last time, we take a trip to the Afterlife to meet up with some old friends and begin a journey back in time to... well, you'll see.

Also, I didn't just use the same basic plot as Quinquennial out of desperation; I figured that since Jercy died when the Revolutionverse was rebooted, it made sense for him to be in the Afterlife, which of course is in an unaffected dimension.

Also also, I'm using Roman numerals this time because it makes me look fancy-like.


The special's logo, here hovering above a vastly changed Afterlife.
Don't worry, I put the ceiling in later.

Liafeya, Shadow and Zawnty's daughter, dances at the sight of
Jercy.


Yes, Zeela is in the Afterlife too. Don't worry, she isn't
coming along.


Jercy ponders a strange glowing orb.
I originally didn't add a stylefilter to the adventure,
but then I remembered how the Afterlife is supposed to look and did it
after taking preliminary screenshots. I didn't retake this one because it came
out poorly.


No comments:

Post a Comment