Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Spore the Next Level: 6 Years and Counting (more or less)

Boy, how time flies! Last year I was celebrating the 5th anniversary of STNL with Quinquennial, and now a year later it's the 6th anniversary. However, I think its significance is diminished this year because:

  1. I haven't been as active on SPORE for various reasons 
  2. STNL has ended and been replaced with STNL: Rebirth, and 
  3. I don't think I can call today National FORM A GROUP Day anymore since we decided that curse is no longer a thing!
As I mentioned, this anniversary year doesn't feel as special since STNL is no more (not that I mind; it sorta needed to be put out of its misery towards the end and my ideas going forward were all horrible) and been replaced with the brand new STNL: Rebirth, which is only half a year old but still lacking in content due to lowered free time. Nevertheless, since STNL was my big thing, I'll still have a little special occasion on this blog. I think it'll look back at STNL as a whole, like my "Rights and Wrongs" series and examine what I liked about it, what could've been better, and what I wish should never have been (i.e. all that Artemis Fowl crap). See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment