Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sincere Apologies

Hello. Just thought I'd tell y'all I'm not dead (in fact, far from it!), and explain why it's been so long since the last STNL² part. I'm still making the series, but here's why production has slowed:

  1. Creator's Block: First of all, I'm rapidly running out of ideas for the series. I have only the next few parts definitely planned (but I won't give any spoilers; sorry.)
  2. Real Life: Unlike some people I know, I have a life other than SPORE. It's just that sometimes, being IRL leaves little time for SPOREing (neologisms FTW!)
  3. Boredom: This kinda goes along with #2. Basically, when I'm not playing SPORE, I have less of a desire to get on it until I play it once; then the cycle repeats.

So, those are my main reasons why it's been taking so long. I'm actually working on the next part while I'm writing this, so hopefully I can make it in a week or so. As a parting gift, here's a little something to make you laugh:

(Source: http://www.mojocomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2012-10-25-faster-than-light1.png)



2 comments: